Corporate & Commercial law
Our Corporate and Commercial practice acts on behalf of a broad spectrum of clients, encompassing public companies, limited liability companies and entrepreneurs involved in commercial activity.
Our experience and knowledge of industries and the private sector in Ghana gives us a clear understanding of the legal and business environments in which our clients operate.
We advise on all areas of company and commercial law such as:
- Company Incorporation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Joint Ventures
- Receivership and Liquidations
- Financing of new and existing companies
- Venture and development capital financing
- Management buyout
- Share acquisitions and disposals
- Licensing, agency and distribution agreements
- Advice on ways of averting or managing potential or hostile take-overs, public issues and private placements
- Advice on family business issues.